On Friday morning bettors put the biggest money volumes for the French Ligue 1 match between Girondins de Bordeaux and Evian TG.
The odd for home win is dropped from 1.57 to 1.55 on today morning. This is the 6th round of the French Ligue 1.
Girondins de Bordeaux: This is the 3rd home match for Bordeaux. On the last match at the last weekend Bordeaux have lost on the away match vs. Guingamp with 2-1. Bordeaux is on the second place at the French Ligue 1. For the game against Evian Bordeaux will miss out Traoré (2/- CM), Biyogo Poko (1/- DM), Saivet (-/- FW), Pellenard (-/- LB) and Jussié (-/- FW) both for injury reason.
Evian TG: At the last round of the French Ligue 1 Evian have lost on the home game against O.Marseille with 3-1. Evian is the last at the French Ligue 1, they collected only 1 points at the first 5 round. For the game against Bordeaux Evian will miss out Angoula (3/- CB) for injury reason. Pascal Dupraz, the head coach of Evian has big problems in the defensive of the team, because Evian conceded 13 goals at the first 5 rounds.
• Bordeaux scored the second highest number of goals (10) at the Ligue 1
• Bordeaux is unbeaten at home in the new season of the Ligue 1 (1W 1D 0L)
• Evian is without any victory at the Ligue 1 (0W 1D 4L)
• Evian have lost two away Ligue 1 matches in a row
• Evian conceded the highest number of goals (13) at the French Ligue 1
• Evian scored the lowest number of goals (3) at the French Ligue 1
• Last 8 meetings of the two teams: Evian without victory vs. Bordeaux
At the 4th round of the German Bundesliga SC Freiburg will play vs. Hertha BSC.
The odd for home win is dropped from 2.66 to 2.62 on today morning. At the average odds market over 2,5 goals is changed from 2.31 to 2.37.
SC Freiburg: This is the second home match for Freiburg. On the last match at the last weekend Freiburg have lost on the away match vs. Borussia Dortmund with 3-1. Freiburg is on the 14th place at the German Bundesliga. For the game against Hertha BSC Freiburg will miss out Mehmedi (3/- CF), the key player of the attacking section for injury reason. Schahin (1/- CF) also injured, like Stanko (-/- DM). Riether (-/- RB) and Batz (-/- GK) is doubtful. Guédé (1/- CF) is return, ready to play.
Hertha BSC: At the last round of the German Bundesliga Hertha BSC have lost on the home game against Mainz with 3-1. Hertha is currently on the 15th place at the Bundesliga. For the game against Freiburg Hertha will miss out Langkamp (1/- CB), Plattenhardt (1/- LB), Gersbeck (-/- GK), Baumjohann (-/- AM) and Cigerci (-/- CM) both for injury reason. Bastians (-/- LB), Ben-Hatira (1/- LW), Buchert (-/- GK), Van den Bergh (2/- LB), Wagner (2/- CF) and Janker (-/- CB) are both missing by other reason. Salomon Kalou (1/- CF) is probably start on the match vs. Freiburg, Haraguchi (1/- LW) is not fully fit, he will probably start on the bench.
• Freiburg scored only 1 goals in this season of Bundesliga
• Freiburg is without victory at the Bundesliga since 6 matches (last victory: 19/04/2014 vs. M'Gladbach 4-2)
• Hertha lost two matches in a row
• Hertha conceded the highest number of goals (9) at the Bundesliga
• Hertha have lost 5 of the last 6 Bundesliga matches since 03/05/2014
• On the last 4 matches of Hertha (3 Bundesliga and 1 German Cup) there was over 2,5 goals
Willem II will play vs NAC Breda at the 6th round of the Dutch Eredivisie. This is the local derby of the Brabant region.
The odd for home win is dropped from 2.12 to 2.10 on today morning.
Willem II: This is the 3rd home match for MVV. On the last match at the last weekend Willem II has won on the away match vs. Feyenoord with 2-1. Willem II is on the 11th place at the Dutch Eredivisie. For the game against NAC Breda Willem II will miss out two regular players of the team. Andrade (3/2 LW), the top goalscorer of the team is injured, and Cornelisse (4/- LB), the regular leftback is missing by other reason. Two regular players are return, Heymans (4/- LB) and Messaoud (4/- AM) both ready to play.
NAC Breda: At the last round of the Dutch Eredivisie NAC Breda has won on the away match vs. Dordrecht with 1-0. NAC Breda is currently on the 11th place at the Eredivisie. For the game against Willem II NAC Breda will miss out Hooi (4/1 RW) and Swerts (-/- RB) both for injury reason.
• Willem II has won 8 of the last 9 home matches (Eredivisie and Friendly)
• NAC Breda has won two Eredivisie matches in a row
• NAC Breda have lost 4 of the last 5 away matches (Eredivisie)
Other interesting odds movements:
The odd for away win is dropped from 2.15 to 2.09, and the odds for under 2,5 goals is dropped from 2.10 to 2.01 on the average odds market.
The odd for home win is dropped from 2.36 to 2.13 on the average odds market.
Category: Daily Analysis
Written by: Znews
Date: Sep 19, 2014